Friday, April 3, 2009


Star Party organized on April 2, 2009 at Khatodara, Surat



  • After coming back to Surat from Porbandar meet, I was hunting for a chance to organize a star party for my collegues, working in Surat Municipal Corporation.

  • I grabbed tha chance at once when I knew that get to gether of all my deptt staff with dinner at night is being organized on 2nd April.

  • Also, there was a need to conduct special program between 2-5 April, as a part of 100 hours of astronomy.

  • Then, I talked to Shri Yogeshbhai Chavda of Kadod to arrange for his telescope and bring to Khatodara, Surat at the place of the party.

  • He readily arranged the same and I also invited Fenil Patadiya, my Surat club member at the party.

  • Event was successful and everybody enjoyed watching moon and saturn.

  • Almost 150 people took benefit of watching moon & saturn in the clear sky.
  • Myself, Jagdish Thadani and my event partner Fenil Patadiya are thankful to Yogeshbhai for the support he extended for the benifit of interested people.





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you Jagadishbhai
    Keep it on
    Go ahead
    Narendra Gor
    KAAC
    Bhuj

    ReplyDelete