Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sometimes I feel that....

Sometimes I feel that, it would have been better & more enjoyable experience if I had chosen to go at any place other than Surat, to get the glimpse of TSE-2009. As It has been a very stressful experience being on the organizing side of the event at Surat. It requires so much of micro level planning and for person like me - who wants to do everything with perfection - its rather a very time consuming activity. Since last some days, I can't focus on my work at office and even can not give sufficient time to my better half Sarita & my sweet daughter Seema due to my involvement with this event, which has been successful to get participants registered from Vijaywada (A.P.), Chennai, Mumbai, Romania & Japan apart from Gujarat. What I have learned the most out of this whole exercise is that of "Event Management".
Let's hope that everything will be allright in the event after so much of hard work.

1 comment: